Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Anything Goes

Hello good morning, it's Dora here today welcoming you to another 
new challenge here at Crafty Sentiments. 
Thank you for joining us last week


Last weeks random winner is
Claudia
 Here is her wonderful card using Annabel Mermaid

Please contact Jo at joannesal5@hotmail.com 
with your 3 choices of digis from Store.

And for our top three...


I'm pretty sure you'll be joining us again this week as the theme for this week's challenge is .. one you're going to love... 
ANYTHING GOES

Here are some gorgeous cards from Team A for your inspiration.

GDT Elaine






The prize for the winner is 3 digis from the Crafty Sentiments store .. and remember you don't have to use a CS image to join in, but if you do, there could be a chance of an extra digi just for you!


Love Dora and all the DT girls
xx

10 comments:

  1. Yes! I won. Whoeiiij that's great!
    Thank you.
    Greets Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Claudia
    just to say card entered in under Jubilee party header
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,really wonderful creations of DT members:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia
    (Contact me if I do something wrong,It's my first time with u)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the anything goes challenge - it's everyone's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and beautiful project from the DT members.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful challenge, love anything goes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come from Netherlands, and hope I have understood all provisions
    My card I just posted

    Greet Crejabeja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lot's of wonderful inspiration by the DT. I love visiting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards by the design team. Congratulations to the past winner. How exciting.. thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10